One thing I LOVE about Asia- the babies! In our apartment complex, lots of babies roam around and I am enthralled. My friends from home always make fun of me- asking if I'll bring home an Asian baby after this year. I wouldn't be surprised. Here's a little video showing two of my favorites from our neighborhood! The yellow dress girl is my favorite.
Even though I absolutely love Asian babies, my favorite baby is back at home! John Turner is my new nephew and I am missing him SO much (along with the rest of my family!) But luckily, Kari Beth has been skyping me. She lays the computer down on the ground next to John Turner so I can talk to him and watch him. Obviously, he is confused by skype. But I've gotten to see his latest trick- rolling over. I'm proud of myself for figuring out how to take a screen shot during skype. I guess these are our family photos for the next year....
This was on Saturday right before the Auburn game! My family was at our beach house in Panama City and I was "tailgating" in Asia- getting ready for the 12am kickoff!
We couldn't forget about Lucy! She misses me too.
And Belle- who was too lazy to move.
We start language classes on Tuesday. We met our teachers this past week and they seem great! I'm excited to finally learn some of the language. We had our apartment painted this week, and I've been working on decorating my room. Next post I'll add pictures of our apartment to show y'all my humble abode.




No comments:
Post a Comment