Well hello from Thailand! This post might be a little short (because I'm typing this out on my phone) but I wanted to give a quick update from a new country. We finished up 2 weeks of conferences- one in Bangkok and another in Cha'Am (a beach about 3 hours from Bangkok). The conferences were overall refreshing and a great reminder of why I live in Asia! From Cha'Am we headed to Koh Lanta- it's an island near Krabi... This all meant nothing to me until I came to Thailand last year so if you're lost, no judgment.
I've been on the beach for about 10 days! I am extremely thankful for the beautiful shining sun. I finally regained tan lines that I could've sworn were long gone. I've done a lot of reading, a lot of eating, a little boat riding and a little snorkeling too.








No comments:
Post a Comment