Saturday, February 23, 2013

island life

My roommate and I took a little time to reminisce. Just a few weeks ago, we started our vacation in Koh Lanta, Thailand. We compiled our pictures and videos to show you one of the most beautiful places on earth!

What's the deal with Koh Lanta?
  1. the softest sand, feels like powdered sugar
  2. fruit shakes- I drank one with almost every meal
  3. Thai food, gives Chinese food a run for its money
  4. snorkeling (and for those more advanced than me, scuba diving) I've heard it's one of the best locations
  5.  the people- I absolutely love Thai people, they are so easy-going and they're always smiling
  6. island life, I was able to read and relax and spend time with some of my favorites!


We took sooo many pictures and videos that we are dividing it all up into locations. There will be more vacation documentation from Chiang Mai and Hong Kong later!

"Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure."
Psalm 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment