Last week I celebrated my 23rd birthday Asian style. Yes, 23. It's starting to sound a little old to me. Birthdays aren't as exciting these days but I think it's pretty neat to get to spend a birthday overseas! My teammates and I went out to eat at a nice "American" style restaurant. We also decided to make it a dress-up dinner. We all bought clothes to resemble the students at our school. Basically anything that doesn't match and possibly a graphic tee with a hilarious message on it (like me!) My shirt had a cartoon bunny on it and said "I want carrot."
| art students at our school love glasses without lenses |
| the girls and maddox dressed up |
| awesome funfetti cake made by Lauren |
| i secretly wish i could wear these glasses everyday |
| team picture, Asian poses |
| so thankful for the birthday package from my family |
No comments:
Post a Comment