On Thanksgiving day we all cooked our own dishes and brought them to Cat and Scott's apartment. The masterpiece of a turkey cooked by Michael Gregory was revealed and the crowd was in awe. We are able to cook almost all of the tradition Thanksgiving dishes here with a little help from the packages sent by friends and family in America. After eating, we laid around and eventually watched Christmas Vacation together. The next day we headed to a nearby city to visit friends and the guys played in the annual turkey bowl football game. That's about it. I'm so thankful for holidays here!
In this season of my life, I am continually thankful for the way the Lord is revealing himself to me. But it's not without my careful attention. He's speaking to me, only if I choose to listen. He's reminding me of his love and mercy daily.
Psalm 116:5-7
so enjoyed seeing a little glimpse into y'alls thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete