For the first time ever, I feel like I'm actually learning a lot. I spent last year feeling like I'd barely gained any knowledge or language skills. Now it's much easier to build on the base from last year. PTL!
Besides class, the Lord is still proving to be faithful (isn't he always?) but I'm just realizing it now more than before! He is allowing me to see how he is working in the hearts of others around me. He has let me have sweet conversations with girls who want to believe in him. I have to stop and remind myself I need to thank him for showing up in those precious moments.
The weekend before beginning class, we decided to head to a nearby hot springs/water park. The water park consisted of a few water slides but the hot springs proved to be more interesting! We had fish biting the dead skin off our feet and we could jump in any hot tub of Asian medicine, menthol, red wine, aloe, and the list goes on. Here are some pictures!







Kelsey, I have been trying to find your blog forever. Whenever I got Anna Chason and Raines' to babysit you are always on the wall to pray for! Excited to finally have your blog link! Praying for you in East Asia.
ReplyDelete-Virginia